What we will cover:
Current Roof Condition
How we install Owens Corning
Scope of Work
Guarantees and Warranties
Other important information
NJ License: #13VH11963000 and 13VH12371100
Insurance: General and Umbrella $2,000,000 coverage Naic #’s 38920, 41297
Important Informational Links
EXCELLENT ADHESIVE POWER
Helps keep the shingle layers laminated.
The SureNail® strip enhances the already amazing grip of our proprietary Tru-Bond®† sealant for exceptional wind resistance of a 130-MPH wind warranty††.
Patented SureNail® Technology+ is the first and only reinforced nailing zone on the face of the shingle.
“NO GUESS” WIDE NAILING ZONE
This tough, engineered woven-fabric strip is embedded in the shingle to create an easy-to-see strong, durable fastener zone.
TRIPLE LAYER PROTECTION®++
A unique “triple layer” of reinforcement occurs when the fabric overlays the two shingle layers, called the common bond area. This provides increased protection against “nail pull” from the wind.
DOUBLE THE COMMON BOND
SureNail® features up to a 200% wider common bond area in the nailing zone over standard shingles.
Do I need new Plywood?
Harsh reality is we don’t know for sure how may will be needed until we tear off the roof.
Do not let a roofer lie to you!!
Do not accept: No you don’t need any…..then they tear off the roof and upsell for $150 per piece of plywood.
We are only $95 per board!!!
You want the pricing upfront just in case plywood is needed.
Scope of Work
- Scheduling of Material order and Dumpster for one day prior to job starting
- Tear off one layer of old roofing. Each additional layer is .20 cents more per square foot of roof above quoted price
- Remove all old roofing into the dumpster
- If plywood needs to be ripped up and replaced, it will cost $95 per piece of plywood above quoted price. This will be determined after we tear off old shingles and we will provide pictures to you, if needed
>Install the following Roofing Components (an itemized list of material is available upon request, please see above pages):
- New Ice Water Shield to Eaves, Valleys, Chimney, Vents, Skylights, and selected Rake areas
- New Synthetic Underlayment on entire roof area
- New Starter Strip across all Eaves to prevent shingles from wind damage
- New Energy star, 130 mph wind resistant, Owens Corning shingles on entire roof
- New Flashing plus
- New Chimney Flashing with Ice Water Shield
- New Hip and Ridge Shingles
- New Ridge Vents across ridge of your home to help reduce hot air upstairs and help ventilate (optional)
- New Pipe Boots
>Cleanup of entire property (see Property Protection Guarantee)
>Removal of Dumpster will be done by separate Dumpster company
>Removal of excess good material by our crew
>Material Warranty of all roofing components, not just the shingles, plus labor warranty
Estimate for all of the above
If the job is scheduled for:
Your Investment will be: $9,360-360 discount verbally provided by Coach Jim= $9000 +100 for the last minute skylight install=$9100
Dumpster cost covered by Gensun up to $575 (depends on weight if additional wet plywood is being thrown out)
Additional plywood will be $75 per board for material and labor to rip out and re install. (regular price is $95, see above)
0% Financing option is $12,000 maximum
No maximum for all other loan offers