Your Project Consultants are:
Coach Jim 973-310-6445
What we will cover:
Current Roof Condition
How we install Owens Corning
Guarantees and Warranties
0% Financing and other options
32 years Local Company
12 Crews that do an average of 40 Roofing jobs a month
NJ License: #13VH11963000 and 13VH12371100
Insurance: General and Umbrella $2,000,000 coverage Naic #’s 38920, 41297
Important Informational Links
Current Roof Condition
Roof is more than 15 years old
Moss on roof
Balding of shingles
Cracked, raised, curled or Stiff shingles
Eaves are compromised
Rakes are compromised
Valleys are compromised
Sure Nail Technology
Owens Corning Difference
Ice and Water Shield
EXCELLENT ADHESIVE POWER
Helps keep the shingle layers laminated.
The SureNail® strip enhances the already amazing grip of our proprietary Tru-Bond®† sealant for exceptional wind resistance of a 130-MPH wind warranty††.
Patented SureNail® Technology+ is the first and only reinforced nailing zone on the face of the shingle.
“NO GUESS” WIDE NAILING ZONE
This tough, engineered woven-fabric strip is embedded in the shingle to create an easy-to-see strong, durable fastener zone.
TRIPLE LAYER PROTECTION®++
A unique “triple layer” of reinforcement occurs when the fabric overlays the two shingle layers, called the common bond area. This provides increased protection against “nail pull” from the wind.
DOUBLE THE COMMON BOND
SureNail® features up to a 200% wider common bond area in the nailing zone over standard shingles.
Flat Roof Deck Seal for Total Protection
Helps protect against Nature’s elements
The DeckSeal Self-Adhered Roofing System is an excellent solution for low slope applications* 1/4:12 to 2:12 on residential re-roofing jobs.
The Owens Corning® DeckSeal Roofing System offers numerous advantages over competitive low slope products:
- Dual Compound Formulation to meet the performance needs of different layers:
– Top coat compound provides excellent granule adhesion
– Back coat compound provides aggressive adhesion to the substrate
- Granule free adhesive selvage edge on both the side and end laps
- Attractive colors that complement popular shingle offerings
- Peace of mind that one trusted manufacturer warrants** both shingles and low slope roofing components
The versatile DeckSeal Roofing System can be applied as either a 2 or 3 ply system providing excellent protection to meet a range of customer needs.
We need to choose Chimney Flashing
Do I need new Plywood?
Harsh reality is we don’t know for sure how may will be needed until we tear off the roof.
Do not let a roofer lie to you!!
Do not accept: No you don’t need any…..then they tear off the roof and upsell for $150 per piece of plywood.
If you need it, we will take pictures and get your approval first. then install for as little as $65 per board!!!
You want the pricing upfront just in case plywood is needed.
Scope of Work
- Scheduling of Material order and Dumpster for one day prior to job starting
- Tear off one layer of old roofing.
- Remove all old roofing into the dumpster
- If plywood needs to be ripped up and replaced, it will cost $65- $95 per piece of plywood above quoted price depending on quantity This will be determined after we tear off old shingles and we will provide pictures to you, if needed
>Install the following Roofing Components (an itemized list of material is available upon request, please see above pages):
- New Ice Water Shield
- New Synthetic Underlayment on entire roof area
- New Starter Strip across all Eaves to prevent shingles from wind damage
- New Energy star, 130 mph wind resistant, Owens Corning shingles on entire roof
- New Flashing and Drip edge if needed
- New Chimney Flashing with Ice Water Shield (we do not repair chimneys)
- New Hip and Ridge Shingles
- New Ridge Vents across ridge of your home to help reduce hot air upstairs and help ventilate (optional, customer can elect not to have these)
- New Pipe Boots
>Cleanup of entire property (see Property Protection Guarantee)
>Removal of Dumpster will be done by separate Dumpster company and you will be billed separately for the actual cost of the dumpster
>Removal of excess good material by our crew
>Material Warranty will be registered and emailed to you