Roof, Solar, Siding, Window or Gutter Installation
Relax and take a deep breath
You do not have to be home but be available via cell phone and email
- Material delivery comes day before.
- Dumpster day before if we are not using one of our Dump Trailers!!
- Day before: Game Day video and email from your project manager (must watch this)
- Make sure financing has been secured and funded asap!!
- Clear out the driveway 7am: Cars or anything else you will need to move.
- No driveway, typically will input the material on the lawn and the dumpster on the street (need permit)…block off the area on the street.
- SIDE NOTE: Dumpster company may need for you to clear your neighbor cars from across street and next to you.
Roof Replacement Preparation Tips
- You should prepare both the outside and the inside of your home.
- If you have an exposed attic, cover everything using an attic tarp or bed sheets. If possible, you should remove any items so you will not have to be concerned about any possible damage. Being prepared is always a good idea.
- You should move cars and other objects from driveway, patio funiture, potted plants, grills, etc
- Let us know if you want us to permanently remove antennas, skylights, attic vans and satellite dishes.
- Parking your car and any boats further down your street will provide the contractors with enough room to move everything back and forth from your home.
Elderly, Pets and Children
During tear off face, there will be a ton of debris, nails, shingles coming off.
This is a safety risk for your elderly, children and pets. You can keep everyone safe by explaining to your kids why they are unable to go outside. You can also set up areas where they can play safely. Your best option for pets is to put them in the quietest room in your home so they will not become stressed by the noise above.
A lot of Banging going on! if anyone is sensitive to noise, maybe take them out for the day.
Working out of your Home:
If you work out of your home, you may want to set up your office in the basement in order to reduce the amount of noise you will hear from the banging on the roof.