This is a question that can only be answered accurately by determining the following:
- Are you choosing to finance a loan or a lease? Lease payments are less but you give up a lot.
- What is your credit? FICO Score?
- How much of loan do you need?
- How much do you want to reduce your electricity bill by? The more reduction you want, the more solar panels are needed at a higher KW per panel.
- If you decide to finance another project
We will customize a loan program that is affordable with no money down that substantially reduces your Electric bill
The difference between a solar PPA and a solar lease is how the solar company determines your monthly payment. With a solar lease, the total monthly amount you pay is the same. Under a solar PPA, your monthly payment is based on your energy consumption at a fixed rate per kilowatt-hour (kWh).