1. Peace of mind: The constant onslaught of rain, wind, ice and UV rays takes a huge toll on roofs and, eventually, even the best roofing materials need to be replaced. If every time it rains, you start to check your ceilings, it’s time to call a roofing contractor for help.
2. Property investment: A new roof is an asset that keeps giving for years to come. If you’ve been spending time and money on roof repairs, you may find that a new roof is a bargain in the long run. Plus, with many roofing contractors offering finance solutions, you may find the roof of your dreams is well within your budget.
3. Curb appeal: Of course, a new roof in an on-trend color combination is going to help improve your home’s appearance. After all, a roof can account for over 40% of your home’s exterior, depending on its architectural style. Shouldn’t you make it look as great as possible? Check out the extensive color options from Owens Corning, giving you flexibility to fit your personal style along with any exterior color palette, materials and textures.
4. Resale value: The 2022 National Association of Realtors Remodeling Impact Report estimates that homeowners can expect to recover 100% of the roof replacement cost in the resale value. The 2019 report states a new roof is the number one project that appeals to buyers and increasing a home’s resale value. Not only does it make your house more attractive, but it may help you get your asking price — and more.
Pro Tip: Selling your home? Home buyers get the benefit a transferrable warranty from Owens Corning.
5. Homeowner satisfaction: Besides all of the above points, there’s just something about coming home to a new roof and knowing your family and belongings are safe and secure. In fact, the NAR Impact Report gave new roofing a Joy Score of 9.5. So as you pull into your driveway, stop and look up at your roof. Maybe it’s time.
6. Performance and beauty. While you can visually see a beautiful new roof, the Owens Corning® Total Protection Roofing System® is hard at work behind the scenes helping to protect your home in ever-changing conditions. Rest assured, that our highly engineered components work seamlessly together to help protect your home – and you- offering durability and performance for years to come.